- Ethics requirements for projects changed due to Covid 08.04.2020
- School of Histories & Humanities Research Ethics Policy (PDF, 116kb)
- Research Ethics Checklist (PDF, 71kb)
- Application for Certificate of Ethical Approval (PDF, 65kb)
The School is directly associated with eight of Trinity's leading Humanities research centres including the Irish Art Research Centre, The Centre for Medieval History, the Centre for Contemporary Irish History, the Centre for Irish-Scottish and Comparative Studies, the Centre for Gender and Women's Studies, the Centre for Mediterranean and Near Eastern Studies, the Centre for the Study of the Platonic Tradition and the Centre for War Studies.
The School and the Centres are home to a number of important funded research projects, including:
- 1641 Depositions
- Reconstruction of the Gothic Past
- Paramilitary Violence after the First World War, 1918-1923
- Concentration Camps, 1914-1941
- Citizens and Soldiers
Each week a wide variety of seminars take place within the school. Details are available here.